Thursday 17 May 2012

My First Post

Hi world. My name is Lincoln. 2 weeks ago I went to see the new movie Avengers with my friend that has a blog like me. On his blog his name is BB. So anyway, the movie had a few funny parts in it and a few scary parts. I would tell you more but I don't want to spoil the movie.

Also I am going to my friend's house for a sleep over. After that we're going to see a movie but I
don't know what I'm going to see yet.

Last I week I went to my dad and my little sister that likes to jump on me.
                                                     

                                                                  Bye world.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Linc I saw The Avengers last week and thought it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lincoln it's me Bayley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lincoln,

    I've heard that movie is amazing! I'll have to make sure I go see it soon.

    I'm glad you've joined the blogging club. Don't forget to leave comments on other blogs.

    Love Mrs G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Lincoln, I am an future Elementary educator at the University of Regina, Canada. I am currently take a Education Computer class so just like you I am learning how to blog and use twitter. As a matter of fact I found your post through a tweet your teacher sent out. It is great to see that children are learning to blog at a young age, technology is a huge asset to learning and I wish I would have had the opportunity to be hands on with technology when I was in school. Best of luck Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the nice comment come back and see my blog soon.
      I hope to learn new things with my blog.

      Delete
  5. Good blog Lincoln. I have not see the Avengers yet, but your description makes it sound great. Thanks for letting me know. Cheers,

    ReplyDelete